Credit Card Account means your Visa, or MasterCard account as notified to us in your order form;
GST means goods and services tax payable under the New Tax System, Goods and Services Tax;
Intellectual Property includes (without limitation) any right to, and any interest in, any patent, design, trade mark, trade name and all goodwill rights associated with such works, copyright, trade secrets and any other proprietary right or form of intellectual property (protectable by registration or not) in respect of any know-how, technology, concept, idea, specification, formula, drawing, photograph, image, document, programme, design, system, process, logo, mark, style or other thing of similar nature, conceived, used, developed or produced by any person;
person includes a corporation, association, firm, company, partnership or individual;
Product means the products on this website which you may order from us;
Site means the Flipside website;
Terms means these terms of sale;
we, our, us means Word Weavers/the Flipside, its agents, representatives, successors and assigns; and
you, your means the person placing the order for Products on this website pursuant to these Terms, including that person’s successors and assigns.
2.1 You must:
- only order Products in accordance with the instructions on this website; and
- pay for the Products in full (without set-off or deduction of any kind) by authorising us to charge your Credit Card Account.
2.2 While we will endeavour to fulfil your order, we will not be liable to any person if we decline to fulfil an order, or we are unable to supply the Products in your order. No contract for sale and purchase of Products will be formed, or variation or cancellation made, until we confirm acceptance of your order, variation, or cancellation. Some Products may be unavailable from time to time. We reserve the right to alter, upgrade or discontinue any Product or information contained on the Site without notice.
2.3 We may cancel orders if we believe that they are fraudulent, or if an error has occurred including, without limitation, listing with an incorrect price or information.
3.1 The price for the Products will be:
- the price in New Zealand dollars including New Zealand GST and other sales taxes (if any); and
- the costs associated with additional services and delivering the Products to you,
as quoted on the Site at the time of placing your order.
3.2 Where you require the Products to be packaged in a non-standard manner, we may charge for the cost of the packaging in addition to the costs set out in clause 3.1 above.
3.3 We may alter the prices of the Products at any time without notice.
4.1 We will deliver the Products to the premises nominated in your order at our cost (at the rate specified herein) within a reasonable time of accepting your order. If we have specified a delivery date, we will try and deliver the Products to you by that date. Time will not be of the essence and we will not be liable to you for late delivery. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel any order or part of any order.
4.2 We may deliver the Products to you by instalments and each delivery will be a separate contract independent from the other deliveries.
4.3 We will re-deliver, replace or refund the Product (at our option) if we have incorrectly addressed the delivery. We take no such responsibility if you gave an incorrect or insufficient address.
5 Title and Risk
We remain the owner of the Products we supply to you until you have paid in full all amounts that you owe us for all the Products. The Products are at your risk as soon as they leave our premises for delivery to you.
6 Limitation of our liability
6.1 To the extent permitted by law, all express or implied conditions and warranties in connection with the Site, the Service and the sale of any Products are excluded.
6.2 We do not exclude liability under any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded by law. In those circumstances, to the extent permitted by law, we expressly limit our liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any law at our option to:
- the replacement of the Products; or
- the supply of equivalent Products; or
- making a full refund to you.
6.3 Where you resupply the Products in trade:
- to a person, you must include a term in your contract with that person that, to the extent permitted by law, all express or implied conditions and warranties in connection with the sale of any Products are excluded; and
- you must not make any representation in relation to the performance, quality or application of the Products without our prior written approval.
6.4 You indemnify us against any liability or cost incurred by us under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, any other legislation or regulation or the common law as a result of any breach by you of these terms.
7 Our Obligations to You
7.1 The material and information contained on the Site is supplied to enable you to make your own determination as to a Product’s suitability for your purposes prior to placing an order. Nothing on the Site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any Product.
7.2 You agree that we, and anyone that we are responsible for, are not liable to you at law, by statute, in equity or otherwise arising from our relationship for any loss (including, without limitation, loss of profits), cost, damage, expense or injury, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising directly or indirectly from, or in connection with, the supply or non-supply of the Products, for any breach of our obligations under these Terms, or for any other reason which relates to these Terms or the Products.
7.3 If, despite the other provisions of these Terms, we are found to be liable to you then, without limiting your obligation to indemnify us in accordance with these Terms, our liability for any single event or series of related events is limited to the amount you paid for the Product which gave rise to your claim.
7.4 You confirm that these Terms are reasonable having regard to the price payable for the Products and their nature.
8 Authority to use Credit Card Account
You warrant that you are authorised to use your Credit Card Account by the relevant credit card company.
9 Return of Products
9.1 Subject to your rights at law, we will only accept the return of Products if:
- we accept that the Products were damaged or faulty at the time of delivery to you, in which case we will (at our option) replace the Products or credit your Credit Card Account with a full refund; or
- we accept that you have received a Product from us that is different to the one you ordered, in which case we will (at our option) replace the incorrect Product with the correct Product or credit your Credit Card Account with a full refund.
9.2 For the avoidance of any doubt, you may not return Products because you change your mind.
9.3 You must pay all costs of returning Products to us, however, we will refund those costs if we accept the return of Products under clause 10.1. All Products returned must be in their original condition and packaging (except for defective or faulty Products) along with any accompanying accessories and an explanation for returning the Products. Please return Products to:
Word Weavers Ltd, 35 Edward Street, Brightwater, Nelson
9.4 If we do not accept the return of Products under clause 10.1, the Product will be returned to you and you will be charged all freight charges incurred by us in relation to returning the Product to you. We may charge your credit card with any moneysincurred by us as a result of this process.
9.5 If you have any problems regarding your order - you may contact us at productsa (citing an order number).
You acknowledge that we remain the sole owner of all Intellectual Property rights in the Products, including, for the avoidance of doubt all copyright in the design, layout and formatting of the Products. You must not copy, alter, reproduce or publish any Product or any part of a Product, nor permit any person to do so, except as authorised by these Terms, or otherwise in writing by us.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against all loss (including, without limitation, loss of profits), costs, damage, expense or injury, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising directly or indirectly from, or in connection with, your access to, or use of, the Site, or the supply or non-supply of Products.
You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees on full indemnity basis, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- a breach of these Terms by you; or
- the infringement by you, or another user of the Service using your name and password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
12.2 If the information is not provided your order may not be processed.
12.3 You have rights of access to, and to request correction of, your personal information. To do so contact Word Weavers Ltd, 35 Edward Street, Brightwater, Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org
13.1 Vienna Convention Excluded
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980) does not apply to these Terms of Sale.
13.2 No Waiver
Any exercise or failure to exercise any right or remedy available to us does not limit our rights to exercise that or any other right or remedy. A waiver of any of these Terms must be specified in writing and signed by one of our authorised officers.
13.3 Express Rights
The exercise by us of any express right set out in these Terms (express right) is without prejudice to any other rights, powers or remedies available to us in these Terms, at law or in equity, including any rights, powers or remedies which would be available to us if the express rights were not set out in these Terms.
Where any part of these Terms is rendered void, unenforceable or otherwise ineffective by operation of law that will not affect the enforceability or effectiveness of any other part of these Terms.
You must not assign your rights, or subcontract your obligations, under these Terms without our prior written consent.
13.6 Application of these Terms
These Terms prevail over any inconsistent Terms in any other communication or agreement, even if at some later date we, or our agents, sign or otherwise purport to accept the Terms of that communication or agreement.
We may amend these Terms from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Site. These amendments will usually take effect 7 days after the changes have been posted on the Site. You should review these Terms each time you use the Service for any amendments. Please ensure you are familiar with them as changes may have been made to previous versions. Continued use by you of the Service following any amendments to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of the new terms & conditions applying to the Service.
These Terms are governed by, and are to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes between us will be resolved by the courts of New Zealand . To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for the compliance of these Terms or the supply or non-supply of the Products with the laws of any other country.
14 Internet Security
14.1 Shopping online with your credit card
You are responsible for protecting your own computer(s) and/or network from being affected by viruses or anything else likely to corrupt or compromise your data ("Virus") while using our website. Victoria Gardens is not responsible if you are unable to access or use the website due to any Virus nor for loss or damage you may suffer as a result of a Virus affecting your computer(s) and /or network. Below are some recommendation to follow:
- Always use a secure browser connection when entering credit card details online. Check that a locked padlock or unbroken key symbol is shown in the bottom right of your browser window and that site has a URL, or web address, that starts with "https".
- Never use your credit card number as a form of identification. Only enter your credit card details when you are ready to make a purchase.
- If you make an online purchase, print out a copy of the transaction for your records.
- Check that the online merchant or store has a return and refunds policy.
- When using your card to purchase online, look for reputable Internet stores. If you are unsure, request more information from them about the company and the goods and services they are selling.
- Contact us immediately if you think someone knows your password;
- Never share, write down or disclose your access codes or passwords to anyone; or store them or your credit card number in a file on your computer.
- Never email credit card or bank account details or disclose them over the phone to a person you don’t know.
- Do not provide your credit card number or expiry date if they are not specifically required for a transaction.
Additional security offered through ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard® SecureCode™' by our Service Provider. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage solution will be 100% secure. As a result, although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or receive from us or that we store on our or our Service Providers' systems.
15 Data Security
15.1 We collect data on the initiation, conclusion, processing and unwinding of a contract for sale. This data will be collected, stored and processed by us.
15.2 Your visits to our web pages will be logged. The data we collect essentially comprises the IP address currently used by your PC, date and time, type of browser, and operating system of your PC as well as the web sites you have visited. In general, allocation of this data to a person is neither possible nor intended.
15.3 Handling and Forwarding of Data
- The personal information you submit to us when placing an order or by email (e.g. your name and address or your email address) will be stored in our logbook license database. This data will be used exclusively within the framework of the existing contract between the parties for such cases as the settlement of the software sale or support. No handling or use of this data will be made beyond this. We will only forward your data to the logistics company contracted for the delivery if this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the settlement of payments, we forward payment data to the credit institution charged with the payment processing.
15.4 Consent and Rescission
- If you have supplied us with any personal information, you may delete it at any time. Data on invoicing and accounting-related purposes shall not be affected by cancellation/rescission or deletion, as applicable.
15.4 Storage Period
- Personal information submitted to us via our web site is only stored until the purpose for which you supplied us with this data is fulfilled. To the extent that storage periods are regulated by commercial or tax law, the storage period may amount to a maximum of 10 years.
- Use of our offers is based on the implementation of a cookie.
- A randomly created session code and your client ID, if applicable, will be stored within the cookie. It is thus possible to recognize you as a registered client.
- A prerequisite for this is that you have activated the cookies in your settings.
- By registering for our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be used for advertising purposes with your permission. The newsletter is dispatched by us. Your permission to receive a newsletter by email may be revoked at any time. Every newsletter will contain a link which allows you to revoke your permission.
15.7 Your Rights, Information
- If for any reason you no longer agree to the storing of your personal information or it has become incorrect, we will initiate the deletion or blocking of your data or implement the necessary corrections on your instruction (to the extent that this is feasible under applicable law). Upon request, you may receive information on all personal information we have stored on your person free of charge.
- If you have any questions about the collection, processing or handling of your personal information, or for the purpose of information on, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact us by email at